Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - A Fountain of Energy

What's the bit about being from a shrine family preventing Yuna from passing an entrance exam?
He's saying that because her family runs a Shinto shrine already, the Shinto university will let her in without taking an exam. Just a weird phrasing.

Dex-chan lover
He's saying that because her family runs a Shinto shrine already, the Shinto university will let her in without taking an exam. Just a weird phrasing.
Ah, thanks. Yes, the phrasing made it seem like she wouldn't be allowed to take the exam at all.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, Yuna is probably endgame, it's like she has smaller spred out equally and her chapters are almost always paranormal.

I don't even hate the other 2, but I would be surprised if they won.
Yeah that's about right. The "supernatural" or "knot of Fate" subplot(or gimmick idk) went to her plotline a lot even tho she have not had another arc yet.
Yae is real nice but to me it's more of a "bigsis-slash-childhood first love" trope than actual soulmate. Asahi is just lilsis'ed. Yuna will prolly get a confession arc or all 4 tying some real "familymates bond" knots.

Oh well another childhood friend lost while sabotaging herself with the first move, shirahibros we move

Users who are viewing this thread