Tyrant's Tears - Ch. 20 - Butterfly in Flight

Fed-Kun's army
wow
I was wondering how he survived 6 months... I thought maybe he eat his mother... it's more depressing than that...

edit: fuck the tyran! Leecha should stay with purple guy !

Who's the ml now 🤷‍♀️
Haishhhh if only she doesn't need the tears of that tyrant.
The tyrant need some sort of a retribution or some worthy comeback.

woooaah.... this is just getting more and more interesting-- aghh! thank you so much!

i'm confused... can someone explain, plz?
so... he was poisoned by drugs his mom gave him, but was able to survive cuz he took snake poison... in order to avoid starvation, he ate the bugs that were feeding on his mother's corpse..? do i get it right?
but why did he kill the women who slept with him? and why did he drink leesha's blood? what? 🥴

@caramimaichiatto
I totally agree. No matter what he does at this point, I’m just not interested in the black haired kid at all. It’s so upsetting that she kinda obviously will end up with him, since that’s the whole point of her being here lol. Purple hair is also psychotic with a sad backstory, but I find him way more likable (and good looking hehe)

...yeah this ship is the winner. I doubt we will get a good ending out of it but it's clearly the better pairing.

So are we just ignoring the fact that he almost raped Leesha the second time they met and that he killed a bunch of women for "overreacting" after seeing the marks on his body?
To me, he's just as bad as the tyrant.

Fed-Kun's army
@chimainka yep, from what I understand from the comic, that sounds right. He killed them because he saw bugs on them when he slept with them probably due to the psychological damage from eating bugs off his own mother’s corpse as a kid. I don’t think he drank her blood, he just bit her in his manic state and the butterflies that were attracted to the smell of blood helped to calm him out of the unconscious haze.
@mukade I think all the males characters are a little effed up in this story haha but I think he killed the women because of the underlying ptsd from his childhood (eating bugs off his mother’s dead body yadda yadda) that made him see bugs on them and drove him a lil crazy

Users who are viewing this thread