Tyrant's Tears

I wasn't really into this at first and was just reading out of curiosity but now the plot's starting to develop more and I find myself looking forward to the chapters. The art's really pretty and I like the progress of the story.

The plot development is sooo good! Stick with it! The art is also absolutely stunning!

Aw shit, it's happening again. When the second male lead's stepping his game up, I gotta stop myself from rooting for him cause the first male lead aint doin so hot rn

Fed-Kun's army
Please give this a read! It’s not your stereotypical manhua and aside from some inaccuracies this is actually a pretty good story.

Honestly soooo worth it! Keep going! The art continues to be stunning! And the storyline keeps growing in depth!

I really was surprised how the manga turned out till chap 23, I really enjoyed the story till now, hope they won't drop it.

Dude the second ml I don't know how much the prince can possibly grow to be as good as him. I hope 2nd ml doesn't get killed. If you like this comic check out silent lover https://mangadex.org/title/45951/silent-lover both are romance and both mc cant talk.

I saw a translated version in YouTube although not that clear, but holy crap how the everything became a mess

Users who are viewing this thread