U12 (Under 12) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 12 Girls

Fed-Kun's army
Page 62/67 - I thought i read that lolicons just like lolis and pedophiles are the ones who actually sexually assault little girls o.o Is there a difference or is this another cause of "Don't trust everything on the Internet"?

Fed-Kun's army
If there is something better than Gold or copper... then I just found it!

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, a picture of the average mangadex user
62ApiRJ.png

This makes no sense. Prisoners have special human rights but these girls don't for no apparent reason? At least if their parents were getting special compensation or something I could understand.
But okay I guess

Found this randomly. Makes no sense, trash. I guess there are plenty of people who like to see children being tortured so this manga is still not axed. The plot is stupid so can't see why would anyone read this besides this. It just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid no sense laws, the emo-dark cool character, the goody-two shoes mcs and of course the inhuman bad guys.

Yep this is full of trash and cliches, they just put an excuse of scenery for see little girls in danger, killing and be killed.

well is funny for how bad this is, so maybe I keep going lmao
Thanks for bring this anyway.

stupid girl runs to save girl they already left then gets herself into something she could have easily avoided then the smart girl saves her bruh. The girl wasn't even worth saving. Hate heroic girls like that stupid girl like, there is a difference between being heroic and stupid. She had no plan whatsoever yet-

Legally kidnapping little girls because imprisoned pedophiles have the right to fulfill their desires. Approved by the government. That's by far the dumbest plot line I've ever seen. Even hentai standards are higher. Wtf

I'm still gonna read it because I want to see every adult involved die. Including the parents.

Users who are viewing this thread