U12 (Under 12)

Dex-chan lover
I am grateful to comment section. Also synopsis, I guess.

Group Leader
I translated this like 3 years ago as a joke due to its ridiculousness and edginess. However, I regret attaching my name to it, and I don't like that it's now also attached to my name on here...

Dex-chan lover
First of all, why upload a manga that hasnt been updated for the past 3 years? o_O

Then, how the hell is this series still ongoing? 7 volumens? for real? They shut down that Doraemon parody but this one is fine? xDDDDDDDDDDD

Contributor
@thatonecocoa - If you don't like a genre you can hide it in the options, no good to remove stuff for everyone because you personally don't like it. Also there are ero manga on this site since the beginning so i don't get your comment.

@First_Mate_Zoro - Never regret it, also thanks to translate it, i like edgy and survival stories. 😀

Aggregator gang
Already read the RAWs, it become tamer as it goes into newer chapters

I guess the worst things is only on first 2 chapters

Double-page supporter
@Aspidochelon It becomes tamer ? Well that's weird, the story is honestly dumb as hell so I would expect the series to ride on the gruesome uncomfortable scenes to progress lol
Tho what is considered "tame" I wonder...

For real tho, what the hell is that dumb setting, kids 12 loose their human rights lol

Edit : Read some of the raws, I wondered how the fuck this stupid set up even came to be...
I do have to say, the author really is good at drawing grotesques, ugly characters.
When some of them made me laugh out loud, the others are genuinely disgusting. Those are all supposed to be humans but they all look like horror monster experiments.
If he went full-on with another twisted fully horror manga, he might have something good.

This manga actually feels more like a "zombie pandemic" manga than a "society is fucked up" manga
That is the only explanation because there is no way a group of 12 little girls can overpower and outsmart so many groups of adults so easily...
And when the situation becomes literally impossible to solve, either some random earthquake crushes everyone but the girls or a new mysterious group of edgy little girls appears and somehow easily murder all the adults...

I mean it's not that hard when half of the little girls are somehow gun experts that shoot better than most war veterans.
For fuck sake, one of them had a sniper rifle...

Edit 2 : Lol after reading over 40 chapters I came onto the first rape scene... It's a gay one with the villain adult being the victims...
I'll tell you, the most graphic "sexual violence" scene toward the heroines is :
one of the girls getting her armpits fingered... I'm serious, the author had a graphic gay rape scene and one armpit fingering scene lol

This manga might also have the worst or best ending I've ever read in my entire life.

Here it is for the curious ones :
basically, Trump got sick of Japan's bullshit over the little girls and sent a nuclear missile toward them, every country then decides to bomb the shit out of each other. The world then basically became Mad Max but with perverts on bike hunting for little girls.
The heroines are now roaming the Japanese Mad Max ruins to save all the little girls from being kidnapped by needle penis mad max villains...

I actually found myself laughing more than being disturbed in this mange, it doesn't actually get tamer as chapters go since basically nothing ever happens to the girls, they were at most stripped to their underwear and saved 10 minutes alter by some random people. There is one graphic sex scene that I explained above but it's just hilariously stupid.

TL;DR Those girls are somehow able to use guns better than any war veteran, able to summon earthquakes or other groups of edgy little girls to save them.
Really with those abilities they can easily do whatever they want lol

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax Nozoemon actually has some graphic sexual scene, fingering, and molestation of the girls.
But U12 doesn't have any proper sexual scene lol.
The only actual molestation is that one fo the girls get her armpit fingered
Lots of implied "sexual violence" but nothing actually happening, in comparison, Nozoemon's first chapters and the girl being molested multiple times and a implied "tip insertion".

Double-page supporter
@pandascepter It's not that hard to find really, it just took me a few minutes to find it for free.

Also, it's not that good, there was one moment where they introduced a lolicon otaku character that wasn't a mindless pervert and he was the best character since he didn't put on the girls and helped them.
but he quickly ended up dying, he was the best character too, but his death scene was actually really nice too

Users who are viewing this thread