Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono - Ch. 8.1

Champion scans has got to be the worst group out there. Not just because of their slow releases, but because of there repeated empty promises and crappy excuses.

Group Leader
Whyyy, when the heck new raws will be released... author went on a long term vacation...

and since there aren't any new chapters, the group went back to their perspective villages like what the assassin said. The End.

Aggregator gang
From my understanding, Famitsu Bunko(Kadokawa) lost contract with the artist and told the auther that they will find a new artist for him.
A year passes, the auther asked kadokawa about the artist and they told him that they havent contract any artist yet.

So the auther decided to terminate the contracts with kadokawa.

The story is kinda interestjng too 😅

Dex-chan lover
From my understanding, Famitsu Bunko(Kadokawa) lost contract with the artist and told the auther that they will find a new artist for him.
A year passes, the auther asked kadokawa about the artist and they told him that they havent contract any artist yet.

So the auther decided to terminate the contracts with kadokawa.

The story is kinda interestjng too 😅
Ngl, i fw with this one, even if ppl think its cliche its still slightly better than the other average isekai trash, to a point where if you turn your brain off its not bad

Fed-Kun's army
Welp looks like the first series that made the champions scans is down to a hiatus due to artist's health issues.... but it will most probably continue if it continues....
And..... when will he learn that he needs to take all of these people's skills....
A hanging cliffhanger, that's new.

Users who are viewing this thread