Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono

why is it that good mangas gets dropped but non-interesting ones keeps goin?

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering if it got axed or not, it's not axed. The author/artist is currently occupied with another project/manga and can therefore not updated this at the same time. So it's paused/haitus.

If the other manga is good or not I have no idea. It must be paying his bills and put food on his table for him to focus all energy on that.

I can't for the love of God remember where I got this information, it was on the internet somewhere. Either here or on another manga site in the comments section or MAL. So take this as an not trusted source or rumor until someone verifies it.

Dex-chan lover
@silvver
That is an excellent question!

After some good ol' googling I couldn't find my previous source for that information and God knows when are where I found it! So keep consider it as a rumor.

Is other work tho:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/106615/Shiro_Seijo_to_Kuro_Bokushi

The publishing with that corresponds with this pretty much so lets just hope it's on haitus and not axed!!

Also this manga is based of a Light Novel with same name and people seems to enjoy it👍

Based on what's here so far, the story is great! Unfortunately I went ahead to check out some reviews for the original source and found out that it devolves into NTR territory so I'd say no big loss that this is on a seemingly permanent hiatus.
Basically the MC and his harem take training from a guy who regularly gropes and grinds the girls as sort of payment for training and the MC doesn't mind.

@RosieGold That's unfortunate. Even if the story is great, I have no reason to read something that is only gonna leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Fed-Kun's army
@RosieGold: If the MC doesn't care, is it really NTR at that point? Plus from what you described, if all he's doing is being a groping lecher and not any further, then he's just the classic asshole pervert character. They don't tend to stick around. Thanks for the warning, but I want to see how it develops.

It all depends on your preferences, that's why I elaborated instead of just saying something like it's trash.

To be clear though I'll try to clarify my point of view.

I'm considering it NTR territory because that's still farther than what the MC himself has done. If it's not considered cheating until they have sex then how about the fact that most mangas/novels don't ever go beyond confessions and kissing? Does that mean they don't even have relationships? If the MC himself has not groped his girlfriend (only in manga...) then can you say it's okay for some random guy to do it - especially without consent?

@TwilightFaze , it is unlikely the series will continue, the original artist moved on to his own manga and this series as far as I know was put on probably indefinate hiatus. The novel is pretty good though.

Dex-chan lover
@ark-sama its been cancelled due to the author's poor health :(

read more on ptscan's website: https://ptscans.com/2020/01/15/rip-ubau-mono-ubawaweru-mono/

Reminder that the light novel (if you are willing to read that) is still continuing. Its just that the manga has been cancelled to prolonged health issues and hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
So what weighs more? Indefinite hiatus or cancelled? I mean there's speculations and even articles that says it's cancelled and yet the info here is still hiatus.

MANGADEX-SAMA, GUIDE US. GIVE US YOUR VERDICT IF THIS SERIE IS CANCELLED OR HIATUS 🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️

Spanish translator groups seem to have more dignity than the English groups

This manga was terminated at the end of last year.
web-ace.jp/youngaceup/notice/114/

Dex-chan lover
You can find some chapter here but not all the series.
Code:
Edit: Removed aggregator link

Users who are viewing this thread