Uchi no Danna ga Kawaisugiru Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - My Husband, Remembers Our Anniversary

Sooooooo cuuuuuuuteeeeee
Goshhhh, my heart
Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was a little strange to be embarrassed about buying flowers and can't you get them delivered to the house either way?
But that night scene is so beautiful and touching.

You give me a vacuum cleaner and I divorce you. Dude, give me a snicker, a Ferrero box, cheaper than the freaking vacuum. This guy needs to put himself together.

This is really cute, but people please don't buy your wife a household appliance as a gift. Buy it for the house and get her something else.

Maybe unpopular opinion but this kind of relationship dynamic just isn't for me.
Holding hands and saying 'I love you' is too embarrassing?
Like you've dated and married your wife but you have no idea what she likes? Why is even getting flowers embarrassing?
Even something handmade for her birthday would've been nice, but nope, he would blush too hard. A cake will have to do.
Maybe you can help her with chores for once instead of getting her a damn vacuum.

It's not like he's a bad husband, but man even I have higher standards than this.
At least the art is cute.

I’m with dogs... roomba’s (and vacuumes in general) are evil

A necessary evil sure, but still... 😑

Users who are viewing this thread