Uchi no Deshi ga Itsu no Manika Jinrui Saikyou ni Natte-ite, Nan no Sainou Monai Shishou no Ore ga, Sore wo Koeru Uchuu Saikyou ni Go Nintei Sareteir…

Dex-chan lover
Schrodinger's underwear. It seems like a censoring thing, where when the artist doesn't know what to do with a pose without making it too fanservicey (usually when showing below the tail, I guess so he doesn't have to think about how a scaled buttcrack is kind of odd) they suddenly get slapped on, and whenever she's just standing still / smaller in frame she has the incomplete scale covering like the Vol 1 cover art. That doesn't completely fit anyway though since he still put them on in the top-left panel here where she's sitting at the table, still funny though.

OQUeKZF.png

Power Uploader
Nvm I change my mind, this manga sucks. Author doesn't know how to do storytelling. I was already starting to figure it out when there was this exposition drop out of nowhere. Nothing is making sense. The story isn't structured.

The most important thing of all, a lack of boobs and butt to keep the readers' attention. I'll give this 6 more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Hah?? Oh for the love of- what the f is this protag/author babbling about, the harem development "It's too much for a virgin?"
Is this going to be one of THOSE series again where developments are endlessly stymied cause the protag gets nosebleeds or just runs away from casual intimacy like he was about to be castrated? Or in this case, just couldn't put his foot down and just say "no", but intead kepps putting his foot in his mouth since his default is to always to attempt to "look cool" 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, shit execution, misunderstanding the series, the worst trope of all time used as a pie shoved in our face "ISNT THIS FUNNY?!?!?!". No.

Users who are viewing this thread