Uchi no Hentai Maid ni Osowareteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 98

I have never commented at all but I feel like I am obligated to make one this time. Thank you so much for continuing the manga :) I was flabbergasted when I saw an update for this manga after almost 3 years of it being so close to the ending. You're doing god's work here and I am very grateful for that. (2 more left to go)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I can't believe it's been 3 years already since it was almost completed, but then dropped. This is why I don't remove many things from my following list until they're well and truly done. Which can honestly take 1-2 years during which the author / publisher keeps releasing bonus material until they're done either milking a series, or giving it closure after the author has some free time while not working on something else.

Group Leader
I have never commented at all but I feel like I am obligated to make one this time. Thank you so much for continuing the manga :) I was flabbergasted when I saw an update for this manga after almost 3 years of it being so close to the ending. You're doing god's work here and I am very grateful for that. (2 more left to go)
Thanks, and yw! I always wanted the rest of the manga too but it never happened. So i thought lets do it myself :3

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!
yw ^^
Thanks for picking this up! I can't believe it's been 3 years already since it was almost completed, but then dropped. This is why I don't remove many things from my following list until they're well and truly done. Which can honestly take 1-2 years during which the author / publisher keeps releasing bonus material until they're done either milking a series, or giving it closure after the author has some free time while not working on something else.
ah ik how you feel 😭

Users who are viewing this thread