Uchi no Hentai Maid ni Osowareteru

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze the survey was actually among university students.
https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/11/e9589cdfd479-japan-univ-students-with-experience-of-dating-at-lowest-on-record.html

Aggregator gang
@henkingu Sorry, shoulda clarified. I wasn't pointing out the Japanese end. I was comparing it to the dating and sexual nature of Americans and UK. Japan may be at the lowest, but on the flip side, we Americans teach them as young as 13 and...well, you can see for yourself. Then again, America may be bad, but the UK is worst. I remember reading a report where they considered underage sex as normal part of life.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/children-underage-sex-normal-part-of-growing-up-exploitation-abuse-family-education-trust-a7724646.html

When you see nonsense like this, you have to wonder if the Japanese may be on to something. Seems the western countries are getting more and more primal lately, you know?

Dex-chan lover
I do like it. I know that when it comes to this style of manga I should except much. We are only by 30s chapters....
BUT the MC is nonetheless really slow. We don't really have his POV and we don't really understand what he's thinking or what he really want. He's a bit too sassy.
I except more development from the author and the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on chapter 3... he still hasn't fucked her despite her obviously aiming for it.
He has no balls.

Edit : Onto Chapter 31, she says "like mother and son", but I don't remember the mother in this?

Contributor
It's the same "joke" (and I use that word lightly) chapter after chapter. It's completely unplausible and gets old fast. Show me a single straight 18-year-old boy that wouldn't accept the sexual advances of an attractive, kind, attentive young woman.

Group Leader
It's so weird to me to see a story based on something I like so much, managing to be so utterly, hopelessly... dull. Like Orc Won't Commit, except I can't put my finger on what exactly it is that fails to "click" for me.

6/10, dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread