Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Just normal like that, no emotions from the turn down before. Quite professional from both i say.
Just means the authors gonna push it aside and keep everything normal instead of making it realistic.

Makes it even worse imo because then it was just a pure fake not even a plot point.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does it feel like we haven’t made any progress at all, like we have but not really? Idk its a weird feeling, maybe I’ve just lost interest in this manga altogether but I’m gonna stick around for a while longer

Dex-chan lover
Oi, is he allowed to play his Switch at work??? I would've gotten fired on the spot if I tried to do that
at my place you can do whatever so long as you've made reasonable progress by the end of the day. so you can spend over half the day doing nothing at all but be extremely productive during the last 3 hours, and you'll be fine.

it's actually quite helpful to me since i really only start being productive at around 15:00, so i don't have to force myself to work before i'm truly able to. it's quite nice.

Power Uploader
Seems like this chapter happens before the previous chapter. This one is ch. 42 in volume, the last one is ch. 44 or later.
WeF75EP.png

that was a typo on my part, the chapters were uploaded in order, but i wrote "42" instead of "46" on page 1. sorry for any confusion.

Dex-chan lover
It's seem out of order... I mean, he got shot down in the previous chapter and then, everything is normal?
Seems like this chapter happens before the previous chapter. This one is ch. 42 in volume, the last one is ch. 44 or later.
wait, now I am confused.

Power Uploader
It's seem out of order... I mean, he got shot down in the previous chapter and then, everything is normal?

wait, now I am confused.
the "Seems like this chapter happens before the previous chapter. This one is ch. 42 in volume, the last one is ch. 44 or later." comment was based on my typo. All the chapters are where they should be. I just mislabeled chapter 46 as 42

Dex-chan lover
the "Seems like this chapter happens before the previous chapter. This one is ch. 42 in volume, the last one is ch. 44 or later." comment was based on my typo. All the chapters are where they should be. I just mislabeled chapter 46 as 42
Hum... No, I mean, it's just feel like it because they are acting as they was acting a feel chapters earlier. They just ignored what happened in the last chapter? That was I saying basically.

Aggregator gang
Chief is basically jesus at this point. he is doing what God wants of us all.

Users who are viewing this thread