Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
@yasashikakashi

Last I checked West Egg were actually getting raw files directly from the author (or at least were at one point) so it's more than just the author saying okay.

Group Leader
@yasashikakashi
Thanks for the chapter, @CrazySlowScans.
I'm pretty sure an author approving fan translation is him being okay with overseas fans reading his stuff, not him thinking West Egg are "The Chosen Ones!" who are the only ones fit to carry his will outside japan. He'd be fine with a bilingual raccoon doing it.
@Xunder @Rotoscopic "Snipes" like this exclusively happen when chapters stay unreleased for a long time. It's fine to be frustrated, but don't act like this was out of hand. This is the only market that favors monopoly, when competition is what benefits the reader the most.
You sat on a popular manga for weeks, leaving an open spot that anyone could and would want to take.
This "You Got a Permit For That Translation, Mate?" crap can get shoved in a cold, dark and very gentle place for all I care.

Well said! If the author/publisher only wants a specific group/entity to translate their series, they can always send a DMCA notice to any others.

>snipes series from previous group
>slow down on releases
>15 chapters behind
>get sniped yourself
surprised_pikachu.jpg

Imagine getting angry about someone else releasing translations that you dont wanna do.

Power Uploader
Oh boy, its Boarding School Juliet all over again.

Honestly, I don't really care about the sniping drama, I'm just happy to see this series get picked up.

Fed-Kun's army
Here's a little tip for translators. Translate the god damn chapters when it goes out and stop pilling it up and you won't get peoples "snipping" it away. You have no right to complain if you just sit on the translations. An immobile target is easy to snipe. If you picked up to much manga that you can't follow the releases then stop being so greedy.

Group Leader
this sniping drama thingy shows that as long as they reader get their shit faster, sniping "creator approved scans" is fine

Thing is, the raws already existed. If you were getting them straight from the author, you must've already gotten them. Instead you sit on your hands and then complain when somebody gets sick of waiting and then does the work you weren't doing. The fuck? @Xunder @rotoscopic

Group Leader
Entitled fucktards at it again

Now its fine to snipe a series that the group actually got permission from the author

Also whoever said
I'm pretty sure an author approving fan translation is him being okay with overseas fans reading his stuff, not him thinking West Egg are "The Chosen Ones!"

Well yes the ones who got permission are the chosen ones

There might even be an agreement from the author and the group about releases

So all in all no one cares about respect or patience as long as you entitled fucks get youre manga tranlated

Aggregator gang
Chief being airheads as usual

and woah what's going on with the comments section keep it chill dudes

Users who are viewing this thread