Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

If I made a mistake, the last person I'd want to be around would be my superior. It'd be beratement all night long.

Good thing his chief is chill.

I hope you guys keep this regular though. I like your versions a hell of a lot more, the quality is just good to look at and the fluency of the English is just great. It's easy to see why you were author approven. But you still can't just sit on a project and expect people to agree. If you have something else going on, make an annoucment. It's not your job, so there's no need for consistency. But fuck me don't just expect people to do nothing while you are doing nothing, and then whine when somebody actually does something.

@kevytpiima @danielboredom Are both of you complete fucking idiots? Unlike some people (LHTranslations) who leave things for 6 months to a year and then start translating again as soon as someone tries to do it they both have permission and are keeping up a a decent pace. Besides this isn't even at the level of counter putting up chapters, this was up 11 hours ago and the person who came in to put one up is 2 days ago. Its even been put up in the same amount as the last release a month ago where they put out two chapters on the same day. This complaint would be at about the same level as complaining about someone who's habit was always putting up the story two days after release but got beaten to the punch by someone with no intention to continue putting up the story but put up the chapter 1 day after release just to do it first.

Like literally this IS consistency you're just bitching at them because someone put up a chapter before them despite being able to see the consistent habit of how they put things up by just mousing over the release date of their traslations.

@Chaeden That was hard to get through. Ever heard of breaking down sentences to be more digestible? Nonetheless it's pretty obvious that this was a reactionary release, not a scheduled one. The thing is, they're still 13 chapters behind and twice a month just isn't consistent enough. You can't expect people not to do anything when you aren't providing more regular updates.

"always exist someone who can make your work better, fast and cheaper ALWAYS " so you too just try to improve always

Next time someone also will take one for the team, lazily edit and post a chapter, and have Rotoscopic angrily post chapters he withheld in response. He's so easy to manipulate.

Dex-chan lover
When you're so not mad you respond to every critical comment to remind everyone how not mad you are

@danielboredom
Lwr5yuY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread