Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Group Leader
So, uh, a lot's happened in the last three months.

I changed jobs. Moved across the country. Got a new apartment with literally nothing in it and didn't even own a bed for the first two weeks. Got a bed and then waited for a few months until I could afford a desk. Finally got a desk and set up a home workstation. Got into crunch at work and just didn't have the time to fucking do anything that wasn't work. Needed to find new people to work on this with who also had crunch at work.

So that's why there haven't been any updates. Thanks for being patient. Your support means a lot to me, and your patience even moreso.

Merry christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy holidays. This year has been kind of a shitty one, but there have been great moments in it.

Dex-chan lover
@Rotoscopic ooh sounds tough lad. Take some time to breathe. And sort your things out. I dont understand much cause im just hit 15 years of age and still living with my folks. But i can imagine how hard it was

Dex-chan lover
Yay everyone's favorite character is back, the Chief & his omnipresence. @Rotoscopic Hey man glad to see you're ok cause that's what matters since you've contributed so much to the community. Best wishes & happy holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread