Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

«Заткнись» is actually “Shut up”, and normally wouldn’t be used in school. “Silence” would be «Тишина».
When it comes to russian, google translate is not your friend.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlating the anime is super funny, and it shows they captured the manga in a great way. Keep it up! ?

Supporter
When I first saw all those hamsters in the same cage, I was thinking, "Soooo they are just going to conveniently leave out the fact that certain hamsters have a tendency to fight like crazy and kill each other. That and hamster mothers sometimes eat their babies. Those babies are lucky to have grown up."

And then the manga addressed the baby eating thing a few pages later. The author surprised me that he would have the kid telling the other kids about baby eating hamsters. ?

Dex-chan lover
I was bad for befriending people and not knowing their names and having to try to figure them o ut because they know mine...

This is just wrong. Basically a chill version of Boku No Piku but the genders have been switched and everything has been made cute. I can't get over that the main character is a pedophile

Dex-chan lover
@Rider016 It's double-standards. =/ They don't feel like grown women are a threat to small girls the same way an adult male would be to underage children in a similar scenario. =/

Users who are viewing this thread