Uchi no Maou ga Tenshi de tsurai

@Romanaire

It's been a month but yeah, I do feel that if they implemented what you said (ranted about) it would make it a better series or just more continuable

Dex-chan lover
This really comes across as someone's vanity project, it's like someone took all the tropes that they missed out in fiction, and made a story out of them.
But god damn I am not complaining. :v

@Romanaire
Honestly, the prob with that sort of mentality, is that you'd need to put a lot of work to make it worthwhile, and it can easily be trivial.
Imagine going on a 50, 100 chapters arc in which the Knight is "hinted" at being human, doing things against humanity, and then at the end being revealed that he is human.
It can totally possible that most readers won't even pick up on the hints, or even care, so the "twist" would be completely meaningless. They'd have to re-read the entire story again, with the knowledge that he is human, to actually appreciate it. But who'd do that? While revealing that he is human early on leaves less suspense regarding his origin, it enables an easier gate for readers to actually appreciate his current conflict about his actions in real time, rather than "his hinted, plausible, worries".

TLDR: Let's just say I can see where you're coming from, but I've seen it go wrong way too many times to not prefer this alternative better.

The concept is great, but it leaves us hanging with it just being a 4-panel manga. The art is really basic too, so pumping these out should be easy, yet we have so little of it.

I'm surprised with how serious it gets given the light hearted start and premise, I hope we get updates soon quite interesting.

This series is okay at best. There is nothing it does that stands out from other fantasy manga I've read.

A description with a heart. And I assume that that girl will reunite and find out its home then the demon lord will be jealous and say are you into the boing boings mine will grow soon *pomf* *pomf*

For those who can't wait for the English Translation, go "read" the Web Novel. It's easy enough to understand the story's progression with the art alone. 🙋

Dex-chan lover
I really like this, hope it gets officially serialized so that it could have more pages in a chapter

Dex-chan lover
TL:DR humans suck as per usual

Also it's not long so read it goddamnit

Users who are viewing this thread