Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - High-five

@probablyotaku according to the scanlator in the main comments section, there are weird discrepancies in how chapters are numbered. Apparently, chapter 11 is most likely going to be in Volume 2... for some reason.

Double-page supporter
AYYY HE FINALLY BROUGHT THIS KID HOME

mom's reactions are just as cute as her son's aww :3

also glad i'm not the only one concerned about that hair style 🤣🤣🤣

Group Leader
@probablyotaku @kdrakari

I haven't been explaining myself very well, so I'll try again I guess lol. Okura (the author) originally posted all of these chapters on twitter and pixiv, so that's what I've been working off of. This chapter is actually the 11th chapter (https://twitter.com/okura_yp/status/1106857058723196928?s=20) he posted. However, when he released volume 1, he made EXTRA content for the volume. In the table of contents, ch 11 in the volume is another chapter, and this chapter is ch 12 OTL. I've decided to stick with the numberings from the book for the content I have access to, but I'm still working on getting the book.... meanwhile, he's continuously released parts/chapters on twitter, which don't correspond at all to the content or order in the book. For example, this chapter 13 (https://twitter.com/okura_yp/status/1113741516814467072?s=20) is actually chapter 18 in the book, and there's some extra chapters in between.

What this means is, when I get the book raws (when I can purchase them) I will go back and scanlate the book stuff. Luckily, most of the chapters are episodic, so you aren't missing vital plot information even if I work off what's already available (on twitter).

I'm differentiating between what's already been in volume 1 with an official chapter number vs what is just posted online by designating certain chapters as "vol 1 ch X" vs just "ch X". In addition, the x.5 chapters have only been posted to twitter, and aren't in the book.

All in all, there's plenty of Uchi no Musuko content to go through!! And it's all very cute, so I'm excited each time I post a chapter to read everyone's reactions and comments.

@greyhud90 yes pls I would like to read it.

Dex-chan lover
@Akuzuma Sadly, it wouldn't be a surprise if he wasn't, but I'm still hoping the best for the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread