Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - Asumi-chan

Group Leader
@Tamerlane
What are you talking about? The little Brother is clearly the main dish! XD

Well, a bi MC is not a bad idea, but it seems clear enough that he's just gay.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I meant Bi MC completely as a joke. He's almost definitely just attracted to men, or we're really misinterpreting some things.

But hey, anyone can be bi-curious. I am of the opinion that pretty much everyone would go against their orientation for at least one person. But that's just because I've read too much Roman History...
@RedEco

Dex-chan lover
That girl is a whole mood. It's fine, generally women don't get upset when turned down due to orientation comparability issues

Dex-chan lover
Damnnnnn my boy Hiroki got some game. A natural-born lady-killer.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about Japan but, as someone who grew up with gay friends, I think you'll know that they're gay from late elementary even if they're not open about it.

I'm still dumbfounded of how they turned out because those gay friends are like big brute bullies when we were kids.

Dex-chan lover
@artichoke yeah there are just some of those kids that you think yep, they'll be gay even though they may only be like 6 years old. Have cousin that my mom and I knew was gay from a young age and I'm sure his dad figured it out too, except my poor cousin was born into a family with a super religious mother and siblings. Gay was okay to them so long as it wasn't in their family. He didn't come out until he was 30 and it wasn't until after he got real sick due to anxiety depression and a liquor problem. Heck, I'm bi and at least I can live my life without worry about "coming out" as my dad has had thee gay is not okay beaten into him too. My mom just wants me to be happy, which is nice. I feel bad for those who have terrible family who don't realize we don't choose what we are and what we like and dislike.

Ah yes, ensuring the safety of the hot characters in games. Restarted a Fire Emblem game to turn off perma-death because I didn't want a character I liked to die lol

Aww, I feel bad for her now, unrequited love is never good, hopefully she starts liking somebody else so she won't be hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread