Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 37 - My Big Brother

Yuuri gives me shigeo vibes somehow

Edit: oh wait- I didn't mean- just- sjjsjjdjjdjjsjdjsjdjdjdj

(I had made this comment before reading the other comments on this page lmao. I'm just flustered here because Shigeo from MP100 is heterosexual and I didn't mean to sound ignorant lol)

I'd take a note here for future readers: The Yuuta in the second half of this chapter is the same one featured in Chapter 20.

@trenslime @niwasatou @eviljackspicer :
Of course Yuuri hasn't hit puberty here, but he's 13/14 when he says this in Chapter 9:

I'm male but, I'm not interested in romance or girls. Is that weird?

That said, I suspect Yuuri is autistic spectrum first, and aro/ace second. It's frequent for people on the former spectrum to have a hard time grasping or expressing abstract concepts like emotions, and this seems more like Yuuri's situation here, especially from the last page.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus H Christ.

You guys are so quick to just slap some kind of label on the kid. OmG hE mUsT bE aCe Or AuTiStiC!!

NO.

He is just a highly observant younger brother while not being very observant around himself. I've seen his kind character more then a few times while reading manga. They are there more or less to add clarity as well as comedy. End of story.

@eviljackspicer but you just put a label on him though as well.

Besides just because you have read other mangas with characters like him (observant and stoic) doesn’t mean it disproves what others are saying.

He might be aro/ace but we don’t know for sure especially since he’s still growing up and he might change his viewpoint

Users who are viewing this thread