Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 38 - Alleged Lover

hhh fujoshi culture had been completely destroyed for me ever since i found out how much gay men feel uncomfortable with it... i really hope the fujoshi lady doesn't go too far with anything... but this is a wholesome manga so i think it'll be fine

Dex-chan lover
I hope that her son and Toono are able to talk to each other. Its hard when you feel like the only LGBT+ person and there's no one else to talk to about struggles. There is the internet but sometimes you want that human contact that sometimes doesn't do the trick.

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime
My apologies, I was actually agreeing with your statement. Sorry for any confusion.

And to answer your question. As far as what I've read from this chapter she isn't going to do or ask anything of Toono, since she does mention he seems to keep his sexuality a secret. She's even going so far as to mention she isn't sure Toono's behaviour automatically means he is gay. She just hope she and her own son can be in a happy gay relationship if they choose to do so.

@Simkin 👍
And I'm the one who's sorry this time those were rhetorical questions haha, I know she wasn't going to do that, I was simply wondering in my first post why she couldn't at least use the internet ^^"

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime While I agree the mom primarily wants to ask Toono for advice about his experience, being a role model is not only for the son but also as an example for the people around him. When people see other's role models be/do good, people also become more accepting. Seeing female role models or leaders inspire people to be more confident, astronauts and the space missions inspired people to be scientists and engineers and be explorers.

I also agree the mom is making the right choice to let it be for now and not ask directly. But I think it also gives her hope that her son can be fine in their society because others seem to be doing okay.

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime She's never going to ask him. She was merely stating a hypothetical "I want to ask him" -- I want to ask a lot of people many things, but I don't for a variety of reasons. She even recognizes he might be hiding it.

I'm getting seriously worried now, I'm not a native English speaker so is there something wrong with my choice of words that it makes so many people misunderstand my point? ^^" Anyway nevermind.

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime It's hard to follow conversations in these threads because replying to someone shows no context, so it's easy for us to mistake something or imply something out of a response that wasn't intended.

i was prepared for the other mom gal to be a homophobic mess but that turned out ok. so pure

Users who are viewing this thread