Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - What a Waste

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah brother, we don't wear our good shoes on a rainy day, even if it's a special date

Aah the usual "mottainai" that goes hand in hand with the whole "fruitless" comments in almost every mainstream story involving lgbt peeps in Japanese media, drive me nuts ^__^
It's good such manga like this one exist, hopefully more and more people will understand how offensive, insensitive, and unfair those little remarks are (like even straight people who are infertil pobably suffer through this as if love/happiness is only allowed if you produce children), it's a long road though.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
"What a waste"

Nah, I'd imagine that bros before hoes means that he's taking it easy.

737.jpg

Bromosexual ftw

Contributor
Glad to see that even though he's lovesick, he still has some sense. You can't just wear your lucky shoes in the rain!

Dex-chan lover
the coworker is kind of an asshole for spreading word that the guy may be gay to everyone

so true!! men are not entitled to a hot/nice woman and women aren't entitled to a hot/nice man, it's not a waste for a person to be with the person they love even if the relationship isn't "traditional"

Who else kinda hates that coworker that is spreading the rumor and making those blush faces. Like that’s none of your business and I feel like she’s sexualizing his relationship and it’s just gross.

Agh, this chapter is wonderful, made my eyes water a bit lol. Wish more people thought like the Mom here

Mom's right and it doesn't happen only on those cases, it also happens when some isn't interested in relationships at all or if you and your partner aren't interested in having kids. If you choose not to have or adopt any kids that's your own business and no one else, it irks me when someone tells me that I'm not going to have anyone to take care of me when I'm old because I don't have a kid as if that's the only purpose of having one.

Users who are viewing this thread