Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay

does someone knows what happened to the series? we're almost one year without any update.

Dex-chan lover
I remember I read this one a long time ago
while I don't have anything against gays it bothers me how the mother assumes so much about her son, going as far as to mislead the dad
there's no intention to support the son, just to witness a little BL romance in home. Definitely one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen this lady

Man, I hope there's one more chapter! I would love a timeskip ending of the son either coming out or having a relationship with his love interest!

I love that even though both of the parents don't 100% understand what it means to be gay, they're open to learn and just want to support their son! I think this is a really great representation of parents letting their child figure it out but also wanting to solidify that no matter his sexuality, he's loved and shouldn't be afraid to come out. A cute, slice of life that challenges (specifically Japanese) family dynamics. It's really nice to get queer stories outside of romance.

As someone whose gay, I found this manga to be so heartwarming and healing!

Fed-Kun's army
How lovely! The whole story had me feeling fluffy and warm. It was also really nice seeing the story from the view of a parent watching their child rather than the child struggling with their parent, it was a change from the pov I'm used to and it was absolutely lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread