Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

I kind of want her with the new guy bc I think her and gens sibling relationship is cute already

Dude supposedly has infinite girls to call but hurr durr it has to be fmc!! The cringey dialogue and setting involving this dude just makes it worse. Dude also is instantly disliked by fmc but because author-kun most probably is gonna use brain rot syndrome on fmc he will be able to stick around. U gotta love it!

It was such a good manga until now really hope my spidey-sense is wrong this once and author doesnt go generic character retardation route. Pray!

Thank you so much for the update!! The drawings and Ito really give this a breath of fresh air!! lol
I appreciate characters who are trash but don't hide it lol

Fed-Kun's army
Tf is up with that guy? Please tell me it's a misunderstanding. ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅)
Eu3uDLpUcAUFlTq

haha what a sleazy senpai...
that’s hot doe 🥵
he’ll just be used by ozaki-sensei as another guy that falls for ito while the she solidifies her feelings for gen :(( #foresight100
nwei, gen’s looking like the man of my dreams.. what a sight.. prince eric yuhh

Thank you for the hq scans as always luvs 💐💖

Stupid Udagawa senpai! Blah!😝

Wait was that the brother Shu that got Gen? Does he go to the same school? Or was it a classmate? But why would a classmate care?

Thanks very much for the update 😊!💕

Thank you for the translation💕💕
Ito's facial expressions (her EYES!!). I CAN'T LOOOOOOL

Double-page supporter
Yeah this is getting predictable. Plot device playboy-kun has appeared after all, like most shoujo use lol. And here I thought this manga will break away from the generic mold. Oh well

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread