Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen

I really wish this isn't romance...... Can we have parent remarry > get new siblings > journey to learn to accept each other as family without falling in love each other?

hnggh shu is so precious but the romance tag is making me worried... they are already blushing here and there (gen n ito)

Ive always lvoed the works of this mangaka esp haruxkiyo. Now this aaaah makes my heart full of love. Thank u blueberry scans

I've been checking this manga every a few days for the update lol
Thank you translation team !

Double-page supporter
Here I thought it'll just be exclusive sibling relationship but I guess not. Any recommendations? The only sibling-only story I've found and enjoyed is Please take my brother away

This series gives me life and makes me feel like a kid again reading cute manga like this! I like the new guy because I bet he’s (pure guessing based off tropes):

going to try and get our MC, make the two realize their feelings for each other during or after the school festival, and admit defeat to the brother and willingly give up bc he also learned more about himself! He’ll still care for her of course but it won’t be the same. I can see a full two page panel and everything lolol

... can u tell I love this genre??

Users who are viewing this thread