Uchuu no Hate no Mannaka no

dont waste your time. terrible rises out of nothing. get ur hopes up and they just cut it down the end is basically the same as the rest of the chapters

Aggregator gang
Certain subplots were left unresolved, but the romance portion of it was done well for the limited amount of chapters. I liked the friendship between the male characters and the female leads directness was a breath of fresh air. While some may not like it, I thought it was well done. :)

I think it was great, cute, funny and sweet and it ended nicely.

Though there was one thing left hanging

Well well well that kind of stories which ends with " i love you i love you too "
hmmm...
And I don't know why the writer is ALAWYS DONING THE SAME IN EVERY SINGLE STORY OF HER ??
The story starts with the girl that is shy and bad mouthing because she dosen't say what in her mind and says something different she is not popular and she is "stupid" (and everyone says that's cute though 🙄)
Then the male mc that is a handsome jerk (at the first of the story only)then he is later very ordinary person
Then the female mc tell the rival that she likes the male mc (not telling the male mc himself i don't know why ?)
THIS RIVAL IS ALAWYS KNOWS THAT HE LOVES THE FMC THEN HE TELLING THE MMC THAT HE LOVES THE FMC ALTHOUGH HE KNOWS THAT SHE LOVES ANOTHER PERSON BUT HE TRIES HARD TO MAKE SHE LOVE HIM ??
then he feels jealous for some chapters and finally !!! He tells her that at first he loves her after knowing the rivals feelings ??!!
My god I hope she changes her way of writing cause that sucks to see the same in every manga for the same writer

Fed-Kun's army
so uh we barely know the other charactrs and there's no development from the parents- welp it's a short cliché so idm ig

It would be better if it's longer than this. There's a lot of plot hole. Some characters need to be developed like the parents, the girl that kiss with shiramane, and also their friends. I feel the author was rushing it to an end. Nevertheless, it's fine if you want to read cliché short story to kills time.

Users who are viewing this thread