Uchuu o Kakeru Yodaka

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, but still plenty of shoujo cliches.
It bothers me that her body doesn't slim down if she has her own eating habits now.

Contributor
@criver losing weight, especially to the point of noticeable slimming down, doesn't work that fast.

Contributor
@Shiemiin Nah. The manga is completed and ended after its third volume, but we're currently missing the last two chapters if I'm not mistaken. No scanlation group is currently working on this manga (the last update was more than 10 months ago) so we'll just have to wait for now.

Ohhhh it has a Netflix show, right?! Maybe I will read this, the episode I watched wasnt that good, thought

It had a lot of potential, but got muddled and confusing. It also seemed to backtrack on itself. However, I still enjoyed it.

how come such an interesting premise turn into such a boring generic shoujo story?

@sukaley Technically, assuming you know what you're doing with exercise and nutrition, losing fat without losing muscle at 15-25% body fat (going from normal to fit/ripped) takes a while even with a good high-protein diet. Losing fat without losing muscle at 40+% body fat (going from obese to chubby) can happen relatively fast.

Of course i wouldn't expect a teenage girl to have such knowledge. She's probably still stuck at the permacardio, zero strength training phase while eating a crash diet with 1000 calorie deficit and zero protein, lol.

The MC should have ended up with Kaga. Like why did she end up with the other guy?

i knew i heard this plot from somewhere! this manga has been adapted into a netflix live action series!

Users who are viewing this thread