1bdc641e-aba8-4429-b132-3150ffb2802f
Sem Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 30, 2018 Messages 1,162 Oct 11, 2019 #3 Matsumura-kun didn't deserve this
Serenata Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 8,646 Oct 11, 2019 #4 Gambareeee sisteeeer T-T I know, this world is wrong
DjAlexDubCheck Group Leader Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 2,667 Oct 14, 2019 #6 To be Nono is suffering
justforthelulz Contributor Joined Dec 31, 2019 Messages 17,888 Apr 2, 2020 #7 I haven't twisted Oreos apart in ages; is there a trick to getting the frosting evenly divided when twisting by hand?
I haven't twisted Oreos apart in ages; is there a trick to getting the frosting evenly divided when twisting by hand?
D darknightgarden Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 16, 2023 Messages 500 Jul 5, 2025 #8 Radicals which should be properly called components or bushu are part of a kanji Kanji themselves are not called Radicals, they are Kanji
Radicals which should be properly called components or bushu are part of a kanji Kanji themselves are not called Radicals, they are Kanji
Claith Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 24, 2018 Messages 1,626 Jul 16, 2026 #9 This is like a less absurd version of Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. Not sure how I feel about that. I just keep thinking about Daikon Oden.
This is like a less absurd version of Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. Not sure how I feel about that. I just keep thinking about Daikon Oden.
S stephen01king Supporter Joined Sep 28, 2019 Messages 161 Jul 16, 2026 #10 justforthelulz said: I haven't twisted Oreos apart in ages; is there a trick to getting the frosting evenly divided when twisting by hand? Click to expand... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EVENLY DIVIDED?!
justforthelulz said: I haven't twisted Oreos apart in ages; is there a trick to getting the frosting evenly divided when twisting by hand? Click to expand... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EVENLY DIVIDED?!