Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 16 - Different Views

Double-page supporter
source-2.gif

Dex-chan lover
I have to say I am bloody loving the psychological horror and philosophy of this series.
Although showing the alien girl the worst of humanity maybe not the brightest idea, your just setting yourself up to end up dumping her; then her getting mad and going Yandere and alien invasion with human extermination or enslavment.
I mean like why is she really there to begin with, I'd say its most likely resonance; as no alien species smart enough to travel would come in peace, we can just look at our own history for that.
f11afdd5bd358fed6218869ceb55812b4f478a5cad076439c96c0528e7e27e99.jpg

Thanks everyone at Speedstar Scanlation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.
they can't make up their minds. killing done in le quirky way think it should have a comedy tag. they must have hated teru to think his suicide was a funny outcome

Dex-chan lover
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.
Look at the RAW material and look at the tag

https://yanmaga.jp/comics/宇宙人のかくしごと

The Author themself that tagged this manga #ラブコメ or Romantic Comedy. The mod just follow what already been writen.. So Calm down..

Dex-chan lover
... did class rep just do a 180 and stopped giving a shit? I mean, why would he just let Karagaki get tormented like that? He justifies it by saying she's a bad person, I get that... but it's not exactly Karagaki. I don't know, I just don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
... did class rep just do a 180 and stopped giving a shit? I mean, why would he just let Karagaki get tormented like that? He justifies it by saying she's a bad person, I get that... but it's not exactly Karagaki. I don't know, I just don't like it.
Like you give something to AI. AI

I'm confused why the whole revival plan is considered botched from the start? A clone with her memories is exactly what he was expecting from the start, and the reason he's freaking out is because her personality has taken a complete shift. But the change in personality was completely Haru's doing, stating that she was  optimized to not cause trouble. So he should still be mad at Haru, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread