Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Different Views

Fed-Kun's army
Mem
I'm confused why the whole revival plan is considered botched from the start? A clone with her memories is exactly what he was expecting from the start, and the reason he's freaking out is because her personality has taken a complete shift. But the change in personality was completely Haru's doing, stating that she was  optimized to not cause trouble. So he should still be mad at Haru, lmao.
Memories were dumped into the new form. It's as if you were to suddenly start behaving like a character in a movie after seeing his life story and that wouldn't make sense now would it? End of the day, the original is dead and this new creature is innocent.

Group Leader
Class Rep ins't really a 'bad person', bro is just in such a surreal situation that he can't form a clear tought of action.

'best' course of action would be:
fully accepts Karagaki is dead
fully accepts fault in Teru death
assume responsibility over new Karagaki, if you partake in creating a life you must take responsibility over it:
  • In a real scenario he could take her home and teaches her from home.
  • when she is of legal age make her take a national high school certificate exam or something like that.
and for the love of god, teach properly this alien and make her swear never blast someone again, or break the damn 'toy'

Last edited:
Group Leader
Mem

Memories were dumped into the new form. It's as if you were to suddenly start behaving like a character in a movie after seeing his life story and that wouldn't make sense now would it? End of the day, the original is dead and this new creature is innocent.
Man, that fella is really saying when we think about revival we think about an ai learning how to mimic us from our memories :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 😺

The main character should protect her, even the original Karagaki didn't deserve this kind of treatment, the main character is an asshole for not defending her. He could at least have called a teacher to stop the bullying. I hope the He gets the same treatment as the new Karagaki or worse.
He literally just had the worst 2 weeks of his life, and it didn't get better. He's probably at the stage where his emotions have just shut down.

It's weird everyone's piling on him and giving Haru a pass, when literally this entire fucking thing is her fault.

Dex-chan lover
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.
This is a comedy though, it's a dark comedy with some surreal aspects.

Dex-chan lover
Gets created and first thing you experience is getting dunked on by the entire class.

F ME

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a small child and accidentally killing a rabbit by falling on it. You're too young to understand the irreversible nature of what just happened, and become hysterical until your parent promises to bring the rabbit to a vet, and in two weeks or so, they'll be good as new.

Two weeks pass, and your parent brings home Sir Hops A Lot. You're really happy, but something's wrong. It looks the same, hops the same, shits all over the carpet just like it used to, but... It doesn't feel the same. Something's wrong. After some back and forth, the parent gives up and admits that it's not "the same", because it perished, but it's the same in all the important, meaningful ways that make Sir Hops A Lot the bunny he is.

Man, it must be tiring to be that alien. You bring back new and improved person, one that isn't an absolute dumpsterfire, and then you'll have to manage all these bizarre tantrums and outbursts that make absolutely no sense from your perspective. This feels lot like managing a fussy toddler.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what her opinion on humans are now that she sees the violent side of them

Dex-chan lover
Question: do we actually know the protagonist's name? I think everyone just calls him "Class Rep". Is he Mochizuki??

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me who the whole class talking about and why they start bullying the AI ? So much happening I kinda forgot the real Karagaki was like.

Dex-chan lover
... did class rep just do a 180 and stopped giving a shit? I mean, why would he just let Karagaki get tormented like that? He justifies it by saying she's a bad person, I get that... but it's not exactly Karagaki. I don't know, I just don't like it.
Its not so much that its because shes a bad person, the class being united against Karagaki means that the class is united and thats all that he cares about

Dex-chan lover
Ahh found the guro weirdo. This isn’t black comedy, but your weird fetish colours how you view the world. Stop watching people die on Reddit and get some fucking help.
Man, this is some first class projection right here fellas.

Extremely funny from the kiddo that doesn't understand what NTR is and complains about a wolf girl giving food to a vampire as causing them actual mental problems. Fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread