Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Different Views

Double-page supporter
Frankly, at this rate, there needs some weird twist with the MC being mind controlled into liking Haru after their initial encounter. He's gone well past the point of being able to justify his "love" for this alien in any conceivable way. His life has been objectively nothing BUT worse since he got involved with her, to the point of absolute absurdity.

Like, it was one thing when wacky shit as going on. It was even semi-acceptable when Karagaki died because you could argue he was kind of in shock to really comprehend it. But now his best mate basically went and offed himself and it is 100% objectively in every conceivable way because of him and his sociopathic alien so-called-gf.

If the author tries to pull out the "I'm in love with her" card with him again I'm fuckin' done. He's becoming so far gone from anything reasonable that its completely killing my suspension of disbelief. Frankly, the whole serious would have been better if they completely nixed the love aspect from the offset, or immediately discarded it the moment he found out what she was, and treated the whole thing as a horror story where he's only staying around her because he's terrified of what will happen if he leaves her on her own. Which at this point, it feels like where he SHOULD be mentally, but he hasn't actually made any such statement yet and that makes me fear at some point they'll just pull out the love card again to rationalize him acting in an anti-human-logic manner.

Self-preservation instinct should have kicked in at some point. Motherfucker should have tried to put as much distance between himself and the emotionless heartless alien AT LEAST ONCE by now. No amount of idealistic "love" could overcome the dread that would come hand-in-hand with staring down the kind of overwhelming threat he's spending most of his time next to at this point. You can't even begin to justify any of this with him "not being a good person", this is him outright not behaving like a human being in his situation would.

Fuck man, people say the Imperium of Man is too much but this is making me think Big E had it right from the offset.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh found the guro weirdo. This isn’t black comedy, but your weird fetish colours how you view the world. Stop watching people die on Reddit and get some fucking help.
dark humour fans when the dark humour isnt racism or 9/11 and a lttle more absurdist. this manga is obviously playing with the subversion of expectation. even if you dont find it funny, there is something comical in how the situation always goes the worst possible route for our mc and the supporting cast.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the MC is now going to stop caring about other people now and start minding his own business. He should tough it out and ignore her even if he's the one that put her in this position

Dex-chan lover
there ain't a single good person in this series huh
There is ALWAYS 1 per arc, and they die at the end.

1st arc Teru.
2nd arc Karagaki. 100% betting she returns to being meat 🍖 🤣. BLACK COMEDY.

Class Rep I agree you are a horrible person.

Dex-chan lover
He thought it would be an actual revival with the original person's soul intact, but it turned out it was just a clone while the original person was still dead. It's cloning/duplicating, not revival.
AI adapted well. I too can't care about AI.

Dex-chan lover
Not really understand, why that much blame for MC.
He just stop himself for carrinng. His friend is dead, and friend gf is dead. He expexted Karagaki to return, but instead got biorobot with her look. And nothing can change that. So he trying force yourself to belive that it's Teru own fault (kinda agree, he was simp) and not care about Karagaki, as she was a shitty human (she really was). Not right attitude, but understandable.
And even if we feel sorry for Karagaki AI, from his perspective it just machine, like damn toaster. It's not Karagaki. Like would you worry for chatGPT?

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, at this rate, there needs some weird twist with the MC being mind controlled into liking Haru after their initial encounter. He's gone well past the point of being able to justify his "love" for this alien in any conceivable way. His life has been objectively nothing BUT worse since he got involved with her, to the point of absolute absurdity.

Like, it was one thing when wacky shit as going on. It was even semi-acceptable when Karagaki died because you could argue he was kind of in shock to really comprehend it. But now his best mate basically went and offed himself and it is 100% objectively in every conceivable way because of him and his sociopathic alien so-called-gf.

If the author tries to pull out the "I'm in love with her" card with him again I'm fuckin' done. He's becoming so far gone from anything reasonable that its completely killing my suspension of disbelief. Frankly, the whole serious would have been better if they completely nixed the love aspect from the offset, or immediately discarded it the moment he found out what she was, and treated the whole thing as a horror story where he's only staying around her because he's terrified of what will happen if he leaves her on her own. Which at this point, it feels like where he SHOULD be mentally, but he hasn't actually made any such statement yet and that makes me fear at some point they'll just pull out the love card again to rationalize him acting in an anti-human-logic manner.

Self-preservation instinct should have kicked in at some point. Motherfucker should have tried to put as much distance between himself and the emotionless heartless alien AT LEAST ONCE by now. No amount of idealistic "love" could overcome the dread that would come hand-in-hand with staring down the kind of overwhelming threat he's spending most of his time next to at this point. You can't even begin to justify any of this with him "not being a good person", this is him outright not behaving like a human being in his situation would.

Fuck man, people say the Imperium of Man is too much but this is making me think Big E had it right from the offset.
Makes you wonder if MC already got brainwiped before the story started huh?

Haru being the cloud cucko lander she is, she could have just forgotten to tell him that cause he has never really asked.

Dex-chan lover
You are all overreacting
She has the same memories
The only difference is that she was modified to "not cause any trouble"
So if alien girl didnt just randomly decide to do that on her own there would be no discernible difference
This manga shows how cruel humans can be than an Alien.. and I'm pretty sure that "cloning machine" already been developed by us human today but we only used it to Animals not human because of Human rights..
Brother you have no idea what you are talking about
We "cloned" like one sheep as proof of concept by basically putting its dna into an egg cell and implanting that into a female
There is no practical application for this much less for humans cause this is functionally no different than artificial insemination

Side note its pretty funny how often manga focus on bullying and make it out to be hell on earth really goes to show what kind of kids turn into mangaka

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread