Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Alien and Secret

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the short webcomic where the mc starts dating a 'waterbear' yokai/experiment who can change sizes(dehydrated/rehydrated) and gets bullied by the old townspeople. It's pretty slice-of-life most of the time aside a few missing cats ...and in the final chapter she eats him while they're finally doing the act. In the very literal meaning of the word.

Unfortunately can't find the link but it's somewhere here on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the short webcomic where the mc starts dating a 'waterbear' yokai/experiment who can change sizes(dehydrated/rehydrated) and gets bullied by the old townspeople. It's pretty slice-of-life most of the time aside a few missing cats ...and in the final chapter she eats him while they're finally doing the act. In the very literal meaning of the word.

Unfortunately can't find the link but it's somewhere here on mangadex.
The resemblance is clear since it's the same author :meguusmug:

The gore was a bit shocking but I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes. Assuming Hamita bothers with taking it there :facepalm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dunno how far the girl can really be trusted. I mean, after the end of this author’s rain monster girl story, I can’t help but wonder if this is also a subversion on cohabiting/sharing a secret with a quirk monster (well, xeno) girl.

Like, it could turn out that the girl is lying about being able to return humans to life and is just saying that to see how far the guy will go to keep the secret of his “girlfriend”.

Only point I could see against this is that killing the gyaru seemed like a reflexive action, which would necessitate her planning everything out beforehand or her legitimately reacting like that, but also choosing to quickly incorporate it into her study on humans.

Dex-chan lover
Well he did lose his parents like one week ago, he needs to help her, he needs to keep what he has now.

Dex-chan lover
You know, even though I did see the gore tag, I was not expecting that LOL

Dex-chan lover
sent to observe the humans, but didn't know that they die when they are killed? smh

Users who are viewing this thread