Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Absolute Worst and Recompense

Dex-chan lover
im actually starting to feel kinda bad for this guy. everything that could go wrong has and it isnt even entirely his fault. sure he could be a bit less abrasive and jerky but other than that karagaki being murdered wasnt his fault and everyone rejecting helping him wasnt either. dude is actually going insane from gaslighting.

Dex-chan lover
He deserves this. He was simping so hard for a cheating bitch,who didn't care about him,that he was a jerk to the only 2 good people in his life. I hope karagaki gets revived and makes out with another guy in front of him so that he understands his stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
He deserves this. He was simping so hard for a cheating bitch,who didn't care about him,that he was a jerk to the only 2 good people in his life. I hope karagaki gets revived and makes out with another guy in front of him so that he understands his stupidity.
I really don't think she will revive as "herself", the alien tech was made to revive ALIENS, not humans.

The revival process will most likely just manufacture an alien from her body parts like some homunculus flesh golem.

And even IF by some miracle she does revive correctly, they still gotta shoot her with the memory wipe gun that drives people insane.

Users who are viewing this thread