Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I Quit

Dex-chan lover
nah, these relationships be alot more complicated. people be bad parents and do shit for petty reasons
This wasn't it... she just was going through a lot. It literally stated that she was having troubles at work and her won kept on neglecting her and wouldn't even talk to her during this tough period...

Dex-chan lover
Mom's manager is probably that NTR F.U.B. M.C. with a footlong and girth of 7 inches.

mom got NTR'd
This wasn't it... she just was going through a lot. It literally stated that she was having troubles at work and her won kept on neglecting her and wouldn't even talk to her during this tough period...

Dex-chan lover
06A0000000000713704C.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why do the people here hate this guy so much? I understand he did some pathetic things here and there, but if anything he's just a sad man who's desperate for anyone who would give him the time of the day, as he was being ostracized for some reason. And to make things worse, his single mother who he didn't want to bother decided to leave him during his worst times... The fact y'all can't even sympathize with this disgusts me.

Dex-chan lover
welp... i had a feeling he would die soon, i just didn't think he would end himself.

Users who are viewing this thread