Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Different Views

Dex-chan lover
e2b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Hey sorry that we killed you and brought you back as an obedient doll but now we need you to act normal and be the class punching bag while having an innocent mind."

Yeah, showing the alien girl the fact that humans can be cruel and torment people may not be the best route to go. And sure, Karagaki was a terrible person but that doesn't mean you throw her clone to the wolves.

Dex-chan lover
That was a depressing chapter. This is basically a monkey paw kind of wish & yes you can say the original Karagaki was a horrible person, I feel bad for the fake one. Regardless his sanity is only going to get worse from here & I can see Haru learning that humanity isn't worth saving or something like that. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta give credit to the author.

With this supernatural girlfriend manga, I can't guess every single thing that ends up happening so I'm actually interested. Too bad other romantic comedy authors don't normally have plot ideas beyond what they masturbated to as teenagers.

Rest in Simp Loser Heaven, Teru. You were a special little boy.

Contributor
Why did you bring back the Comedy Tag??? It was finally removed after months and you brought it back???

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMEDY. Holy shit, why the fuck did the add it back. It's probably some Guro obsessed weirdo mod who thinks death is funny or something.
People saw the author’s past work was Italian Freeloader and thought this would be the same

Users who are viewing this thread