Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Choice

Group Leader
I think Ms alien is going to find the task of global peace much more challenging then expected.

Also come on, just geneticly edit some kinda desire. If you want to kill everyone. Not to mention don't these aliens not understand human social behavour?

How tf do you make contact with humans several times and not know tf we're all about, let alone be driven off?

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Lol this was my thought too. I was like, that plan doesn't make any sense unless the entire world becomes a utopia, and even then people will find something to bitch about en masse.

Dude just needs to take the L and force her to kill him.
i'd assume she'd just subtly? explode a handful of the 'troublemakers' or whatever and just have them blend in since they can take human forms and maybe just absorb memories/take over other bodies , unless it's a gov secret, most ppl wouldn't rly just fire bullets at ppl who look like teen girls

Be interesting if there was an arc or another series in a similar universe where ppl take over from fetish level/baby since no one would notice a 'baby's' personality changing within a week

Dex-chan lover
She has a point, but her species will fail again because her conclusion about humanity weakness only take into account a Collectivist shame-based culture, as most Asian countries, it would be different in a Individualist guilt-based culture, like in most western countries, and regarding fear-based cultures it could go either way. Not that it wouldn't have any effect, it's just that her review doesn't have all of humanities cultures in a box.

Aggregator gang
Basically the conclusion of Watchmen

Where Ozy-chan plan to stop the inevitable nuclear war between USA and USSR by making a common enemy, the aliens

Fed-Kun's army
A philosophy that is a bit too primitivist for my taste. It simplifies things to the scale of a problematic school environment. I see where they are coming from, that may even be true in the scale of a nation. But when viewed through a global scale, there are way more factors to upkeeping society that doesnt involve trying to overcome an enemy.
Unless you abstract it to the point where societal ails are considered enemies...I guess.

Although I do like the idea that Humanity's downfall can be caused by getting rid of any enemies they may have.
it also doesnt apply to other societies, since not all of humanity functions like japan

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she should watch Children of Men. If you can make that happen then it won't even take 100 years.

She’s right on some part like humans bottling up and exploding for war but by then technology in 100 years would be so advanced that it might even challenge the alien’s themselves, technology advanced so quick in 50 years for the 80s to now. but manga logic

Dex-chan lover
I think she cherry picked her data to get her desired solution - the one where she doesn't have to kill her love interest.

Users who are viewing this thread