Uchuujin no Kakushigoto

Power Uploader
Changed the tags. Removed comedy, put tragedy and psychological.
Stop with the troll tags, before i ask someone to lock them...

Comedy was never a troll tag because it's officially stated to be a romcom by the author.

Fed-Kun's army
garbage... the mc ios garbage... the alien is kind of okay because she is not from this panet but in the end she is garbage as well

Group Leader
Author really has a talent for making his characters just plain unlikable. Italian girl and now this. MC is really stupid it's amazing he's a class rep.

Group Leader
This is some good psychological thriller stuff. I'm kept wondering what the story would look fro. Taru perspective though, would that be a cooler thriller then trying to hide the murder of someone? Also I'd love to see the reasoning behind the main couple relationship or why the second girl is so obsessed with Mc or what the alien is on earth in the first place

Fed-Kun's army
Well, just read the first chapter, this is going to be a hell of a ride, so I will come back when it's finished so I can read it in 2 days and get crippling depression for 3 weeks

Dex-chan lover
Art: good
Story concept & potential: pretty good/ decent
The actual story: really fucking weird, stupid and nonsensical. Evidence that there is no intelligent life out there in the cosmos. And author is really throwing his weird values around pretending that it's the norm of humanity :S

It baffles me that this has such a high score here :S

Fed-Kun's army
This is so absurd/dumb its comical, i dont know why you guys dont get it.
What i actually want to know is if the author will actually end the story, or will abandon like all the others he did.

Dex-chan lover
This is like mixing Chainsaw Man with Boy's Abyss. But my god the story writing is splendid. This is probably going to be my favourite work from this author.

But man, the story sure is fucked up.

Double-page supporter
This is so absurd/dumb its comical, i dont know why you guys dont get it.
I get it. The absurdity turns it into comedy. Yes.

I don't know why people think everything would be rational when the world is turned up side down by an alien in your living room. Shit happens. You just have to strap in for the ride.

wow, it is ending so abruptly… the next chapter will be the finale. Enjoyed the ride at least

Users who are viewing this thread