Übel Blatt

Double-page supporter
Anyone know where to read the whole thing? Either english or spanish (but i prefer english), also are the official english volumes bigger or did they cut content? (look at the official site, they have like half of the volumes)

@adrian_V i think scan groups dropped it cause of the hiatuts and the official english isnt done yet. So far that one russian scan group here looks like its finishing it up since it ends on chapter 167

Double-page supporter
@timidz Thanks for answering, although my doubt came from the volume covers, i think its like after a point every 2 volumes a cover was passed or something, for example (and this is using the covers posted here) volume 11 in english has the same cover as 20 in the original

Double-page supporter
The story fell apart in midway so i think the mangaka got notice to end it as soon as possible.

@firefox1234 sorry, but i only can continue until ch.155 that are done by mangastream, mangastream did releases until ch.161 (and thats as far as any fanstranslation this manga got) but i dont have the files from 156-161 that aren't from aggregators . the last 9 chapters are already officially translated though, so maybe check the vol.11 omnibus release by yen press

Fed-Kun's army
kinda sad how dark fantasy author absolutely cannot write a story without showing rapes every 2chapters that is just kinda annoying we get it work is dark but damn thats just way too redundant

Mangapark has the chapters until the ending. I just found them today, ends on chapter 170.

I've got 156-161, I just didn't know it was OK to upload. (I've probably got a whole lot of MS stuff here. Not sure what's needed.)
I'll put up the rest. (First upload so it'll wait for approval.)

Dex-chan lover
oh man im so glad someone picked this back up. just binged read from the from the beginning after years of waiting for this to get finished >w<

Glad to have some closure on this.
Not entirely happy with how everything went down... but overall I'd rate as a good story.

Art is bad. Story is bad. It has its moments though. All in all, a waste of time imo.

@Snowfennec this was translated the whole time now, it's just that Mangastream is an inactive group now and their scanlations got uploaded on MangaDex.

Users who are viewing this thread