The latest chapter (as I write this) is for Tsumiki Ogami.
@A-L-R-M-U-S-I-C and I are making sure that gets scanlated and will be posting it here, so I created this series info to upload that chapter to. If anyone wants to do the other chapters feel free, we're not claiming this series!
In case you're curious, these are the manga featured so far. This is MTLed because I don't care enough to look up every one of these. Though it did translate 'Bus for Two' as 'Bath for Two' so I fixed that.
1 恋喰少女
Love-Eating Girl
2 サイコアイズ
Psycho Eyes
3 となりの席のヤツがそういう目で見てくる
The Guy in the Seat Next to Me Is Looking at Me with Those Eyes
4 ロードマギアの弟子
The Disciple of Lord Magia
5 サンデー文化祭!
Sunday Culture Festival!
6 竜送りのイサギ
Isagi of the Dragon Sending
7 おじ転生
Uncle Reincarnation (or
Oji Tensei)
8 愛してるゲームを終わらせたい
I Want to End the "I Love You" Game
9 あだち充短編No.1決定戦 前編
Mitsuru Adachi Short Story No.1 Deciding Battle (Part 1)
10 あだち充短編No.1決定戦 後編
Mitsuru Adachi Short Story No.1 Deciding Battle (Part 2)
11 偽物協会
The Fake Association
12 あもうときじま
Amou and Kijima
13 あやかしの葬儀屋
The Spirits' Undertaker
14 双影双書
Twin Shadows, Twin Books (Official:
Souei Sousho)
15 #ギャルとギャルの百合
#Gal and Gal Yuri
16 うぇぶりオリジナル感謝祭2025
Webry Original Thanksgiving 2025
17 若葉さんちの青い恋
The Youthful Love of the Wakaba Household
18 オヤジとにゃん吉
The Old Man and Nyankichi
19 ジャイアントお嬢様
Giant Ojou-sama
20 僕が死ぬだけの百物語
The Hundred Ghost Stories That Lead to My Death
21 ギャル神官はリザレがダルい
Resurrection is Such a Pain for the Gal Priestess
22 日曜日のメゾンデ 前編
Sunday at Maison De (Part 1)
23 日曜日のメゾンデ 後編
Sunday at Maison De (Part 2)
24 ふたりバス
A Bus For Two
25 ソアラと魔物の家
Soara and the Monster's House
26 てくのぱにっくゆにばーす
Techno Panic Universe
27 尾守つみきと奇日常。
Tsumiki Ogami and the Strange Everyday Life