Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Manoculars

Woah. I didn't know he had it in him to make Ueno cry that hard, whether on purpose or accident.

Dex-chan lover
For a minute I thought the person who drew the elephants was the one who hadn't seen her boyfriend's dick yet a few chapters ago, but it's a different girl.

Dex-chan lover
What I want to know is why that girl was stripping in the hallway in the first place. It wasn't the lewd swimmer girl either.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt Even without the t/n I knew how amazing the original pun was. It's a shame there isn't a single way to match that amazing-ness in English. The best I can come up with is "Fistelescope".

Dex-chan lover
fiu fiu
as1LhNa.png

I'm more worried as to why Unogawa approved of that drawing.
Also, more Soegi is always better.

This could also go either way. Based on Tanaka's reaction ueno could be thinking that tanaka takes relationships seriously and thought of it as a prank or it could mean that he doesnt like ueno and shouldn't do that. But of course her plan backfired tremendously.

Dex-chan lover
hmm....
i bet moegi won't mind tho.
she's a closet pervert afterall.

These magnifications likely arent multiplicative upon each other, i.e. two fingers would be 5×10=50x zoom, because if it was, the total full hand zoom would be 40,000x zoom, and at that level, the moon would seem to be 5 miles away at most.
A bit sad it isn't that way, but if it was, Tanaka could probably see the pores on the mysterious group's skin.

Users who are viewing this thread