Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 81 - Relay

Thanks for your translations, this manga has become one of my favorites. I think it's probably the manga I get most excited for seeing a new release right now, and look forward to when you're able to start on volume 9.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your excellent, super high quality work Graveyard! I really like this series and look forward to your future translations!

@aister To be fair, if they weren't forced to have the club president participate, the science club could have gotten first, or at the very least second, since Ueno and Bunny senpai were actually pretty fast. They were handicapped from the beginning because of the president, so they were just evening the playing field a little... or a lot.

Double-page supporter
And once again, Ueno actually made me laugh out loud. That was a great chapter.

And to Bainhardt - thank you so much for your work on this, and for sharing not just the manga itself, but sharing your insights and experiences along the way. That just adds to the enjoyment of an already immensely enjoyable manga.

Looking forward to more... whenever.

Man thanks for sticking with this manga so long. One of my all time favs. If they release an English tank I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate all the hard work, Bainhardt! I always look forward to reading Ueno-san!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard word Bainhardt, take a rest. And then get back to work.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, Bainhardt! Your work ethic is great, and you're doing a great translation. Probably one of the most dedicated translators i've seen.

See ya soon, take a rest!

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks for the translations. Ueno san is just a ton of fun to read.

Users who are viewing this thread