Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - Poppips

Group Leader
Hello everyone, long time no see. (´-`)b
I just wanted to post an initial reminder in these new comment sections that the mismatch in volume 9 chapter numbers between the table of contents on-site and the chapter numbers on the manga pages themselves is intentional. This is because the chapter named Field Test uses an out of place numbering, but still needs to be sorted into the right chapter order chronologically. Talk about a pain in the ass.
Anyway, enjoy. I haven't been as disciplined about finishing this up as I'd have liked, but with the arrival of 2023 I expect to finally stop screwing around and get it over with, so please hold me to that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Always fun to see Ueno's big brain inventions, this one was pretty tame but seems like something you could actually make a product out of.

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, long time no see. (´-`)b
I just wanted to post an initial reminder in these new comment sections that the mismatch in volume 9 chapter numbers between the table of contents on-site and the chapter numbers on the manga pages themselves is intentional. This is because the chapter named Field Test uses an out of place numbering, but still needs to be sorted into the right chapter order chronologically. Talk about a pain in the ass.
Anyway, enjoy. I haven't been as disciplined about finishing this up as I'd have liked, but with the arrival of 2023 I expect to finally stop screwing around and get it over with, so please hold me to that.
Couldn't you label the Field Test chapter as 82.5 instead? It would mean the other chapters have the right chapter number then

Great work, keep it up! I had to look for your website a while ago to get info on the translation's status, seeing as there hadn't been any progress in a while. Glad you're back at it! Shouldn't take long to reach the end of the comic now, right?

Glad to see more Ueno-san. One of my favorite gag manga. :D

Dex-chan lover
So nice to be able to drop a thank you for the great TLs again, shame it is in this awkward cludge but ¯\(ツ)/¯.
Thank you for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
First new chapter I read since the comments come back so I guess I better comment

Dex-chan lover
Even when she wants to be wholesome, the universe doesnt let her, sad

Dex-chan lover
Ueno's back!!!!! Comments are back!!! Wooo!!! Thanks a ton for the chapter Bainhardt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread