Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 9 Ch. 91 - Weeding

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, i thought it said Wedding
Same, got really surprised for a moment until I started reading.

Regarding the missing "Continued in volume 10" message. Do you think that, by the time volume 9 came out, the author wasn't cleared for volume 10? Given that we only have 10 volumes, I'd suspect their publishers were already considering axing the series.

Dex-chan lover
RE: translation notes, I dunno, "pudding" might have been more accurate but "cake" seems like it would have been the move for an English butt pun. I do appreciate the notes though, I can see why it's taken this long for the translation to catch up with concerns like these.

Reactions: GK
Group Leader
Regarding the missing "Continued in volume 10" message. Do you think that, by the time volume 9 came out, the author wasn't cleared for volume 10? Given that we only have 10 volumes, I'd suspect their publishers were already considering axing the series.
Actually, volumes 9 and 10 were both released on the same day (May 27 2022), so I imagine the conclusion of the series was discussed after the release of 8. the tldr version I'm only vaguely informed on myself: tugeneko got hit pretty hard by pandemic shit, magazine chapters slowed down during 2021, etc. that's about what I was able to glean from places like his twitter, so take it with a grain of salt.

I do appreciate the notes though, I can see why it's taken this long for the translation to catch up with concerns like these.
kind of you to give me the benefit of the doubt, but the main reason for the delay is I've been lazy, lol. I've had the raws since the moment they went on sale.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter like this are actually pretty good.

Also, thank you for the chapter! (so quick too!)

Dex-chan lover
Good to see that her crush joining her club made her inner horny awaken

Dex-chan lover
shes like an entirely different person here LMFAO thanks for the scanlation!!

Users who are viewing this thread