Ueno-san wa Bukiyou

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, it’s not to difficult to ship mc’s love interest with the tennis girl for the ultimate tragic ending

ueno is a demonic manifestation of sinful entities in dire need of exorcism, bitchslaps and a serious talk.

TL is back lets goo!!! Cant wait to see the end! Hopefully we see the old club presidents again before that,i love them

Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading, but I love this. Agree that Tanaka isn't a funny character in himself, but his resolute disinterest and (seemingly strategic) incomprehension enable Ueno's parade of humiliations. Which are funny af. For ex, Tanaka's escalating insistence in chapter three that Ueno's tights smell not just ordinary sweaty-socks bad, but stinky, awful, rotten!, etc. He's not saying or doing anything particularly funny; the comedy lies in her feelings and reactions.

And yeah, the scanlation is excellent. I really appreciate the explanatory notes at the end of each chapter. Thank you, Bainhardt 😘

Yeah, Tanaka isn't supposed to be funny. He is the straight man in these bits. Though, with how well he turns them around to his win, I wonder if he secretly knows all alone.

lol i found about this manga from r/animeirl and then after reading the manga i found about the anime. i love the science and ecchi ness of the manga

Dex-chan lover
It’s supposed to be an alternative universe? So if she’s the inventor instead of Ueno, no romance so instead of drinking piss it is used practically. What I am confused about->where did Tanaka go?

It’s supposed to be an alternative universe? So if she’s the inventor instead of Ueno, no romance so instead of drinking piss it is used practically. What I am confused about->where did Tanaka go?

no it’s just fast forwarded some years, you have too much marvel influence

?????? I can’t even reply to that message because you quoted me and put your own text in it
the two other main characters are not in the last chapter, they graduated
the third character is the president of the club and is now a third year
everyone else are new characters

Users who are viewing this thread