Uesugi-kun wa Onnanoko wo Yametai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought it was a snipe, then I saw a wholesome, "I worked my butt off on this and I want to put it out there because, and BTW I am also working with the TL team from now on."

I would like to post that I appreciate your work, and thanks for collaborating.

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@toxxable There is a page missing in this chapter. It can be found in the other group's chapter:
1724871078444.png1724871090383.png

Supporter
I guess this is a good time to mention the same TL tried to use transcripts I had made, but that didn't work out because the formatting was so different it wouldn't save any time.

Your work is still very much appreciated, toxxable. It's sincerely interesting to read the two different translations, especially when they're by two people planning to work together.

I guess this is a good time to mention the same TL tried to use transcripts I had made, but that didn't work out because the formatting was so different it wouldn't save any time.

Your work is still very much appreciated, toxxable. It's sincerely interesting to read the two different translations, especially when they're by two people planning to work together.
im glad you think that's what happened but really it's the TL i was working with and daily multivitamin that are working together now
and im not invited
nvm i get what you mean, 4:50am means my mind is a bit slow

@toxxable There is a page missing in this chapter. It can be found in the other group's chapter:
fixed, hopefully i actually just can't read SHDASHGJDGHAJSDJGHASGHD

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread