Uesugi-kun wa Onnanoko wo Yametai - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Accepted after only 5 chapters. Not a new world record, no, but still pretty fast.

Also..."yay"...everyone's favorite trope at the end there...

--Also I do feel bad for Noel. Being left behind for no reason sucks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Phew, I thought you were talking about ntr for a moment when you said about garbage.
I mean yeah NTR is garbage, but not ntr, we like ntr, we don't like NTR, right?

Dex-chan lover
BRO THEY ARE LIKE 10 WHY ARE FUCKING HIGHSCHOOLERS PICKING THEM UP WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AUTHOR THIS IS THE WRONG MANGA FOR THIS TROPE.

Supporter
Accepted after only 5 chapters. Not a new world record, no, but still pretty fast.
Uesugi's asking the Big Question and enjoying the moment, but their luck thus far makes you question how long it'll last. Even besides the chapter's cliffhanger.

Love the girls being super supportive of a classmate coming out as trans. Even if they're not aware of the magical nature of what's going on.
Are you're saying the class think this was a mundane transitioning? I assumed they're like Uesugi's mom and sister, and just blithely accepted that something supernatural happened.

Though either way, it's very Uesugi that everyone supports them being a girl, but cannot imagine Uesugi still wants to be a boy. And that Uesugi gets cut off more than once before saying so.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I don't have much to say. And anyone who recognizes me on these forums should know how remarkable that is. I usually can't shut the hell up.

This chapter hit some deep feels for me. I feel intense gratitude for both the author and translator who made it possible for me to read this. And definitely the MD staff who facilitated this connection. Just, sincerely thank you.

I hope one day anyone who wants to experience being one of the girls, can be one of the girls.

Contributor
Wait how come they didn't go bra shopping? This part always includes bra shopping!

And the female childhood friend jumps into the changing room to help him adjust the bra.
He finds it comfortable but looks in the mirror and gets all flustered and embarrassed (and slightly aroused).
:poop:

Dex-chan lover
so sad i was sick and couldnt read it as soon as it update im a failure

Dex-chan lover
Are you're saying the class think this was a mundane transitioning?
The family and friend both know from off panel conversations what happened but the class are simply told "some things happened and he became a girl".
It could be they assume some things means magic but I find a real world supportive to be a warmer plot than accepting magic so I'm interpreting it that way.
Either way, their immediate acceptance is wonderful to see.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ugh whoever started this trope should be shot into the sun :haa:
Yeah, this trope of guys hitting on random girls for date is getting really annoying. It ruin the whole vibe and my enjoyment of the manga. Like, if this happen often IRL Japan, the country itself would have a lot babies and a lot couples are dating. In reality, dating in Japan is at all time low to the point that the government have to pinch in and even made a dating app of all things trying to help Japanese dating more.

Dex-chan lover
Feel called out by the note lol. Maybe I was a little harsh, but what I said needed to be said.

Wait how come they didn't go bra shopping? This part always includes bra shopping!

And the female childhood friend jumps into the changing room to help him adjust the bra.
He finds it comfortable but looks in the mirror and gets all flustered and embarrassed (and slightly aroused).
:poop:
Uesugi's sister beat them to the punch I'm afraid.

Also..."yay"...everyone's favorite trope at the end there...

--Also I do feel bad for Noel. Being left behind for no reason sucks.
I feel like there is more to it than that, we just don't know what it is yet. Eito's reactions to Noel in other scenes and chapters seem... a bit extreme for it to just be drifting apart.

Like, if this happen often IRL Japan, the country itself would have a lot babies and a lot couples are dating.
Some areas in Japan do have problems with 'pickup artists' aka annoying pushy men harassing women to hang out with them. Unsurprisingly, this does not result in lots of couples dating, just lots of women feeling uncomfortable.

I still hate this trope though.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say the leap in logic from "support dumbass pickup artists" to "muh Japan's birth rate" would put most trapeze performers to shame.

And yeah that trope sucks. Know what sucks even more? That women literally have to deal with people like that. Actually literally.

Users who are viewing this thread