Uesugi-kun Wants to Quit Being a Girl - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Uesugi was AWESOME in this chapter. A lesser genderswap manga would've conveniently dropped the boy (Eito in this case) into the middle of it and unintentionally sent the message about how girls "need" protectors to deal with creeps. Instead we get some quick thinking from our awesome and nimble protagonist, followed by internalizing a lesson about how girls/women get by in society. Damn.

Thanks for the rapid TLs!

Supporter
This is the fucking funniest way for Uesugi to get their first unqualified win--and show that they're a bad student, but incredibly athletic. My own take is that "Kei-chan" would have handled the situation extremely similarly as a boy.

I've never carried my phone in my back pocket. If I don't have some kind of side pouch, like on cargo pants or in a jacket, I use my regular side pockets.

Dex-chan lover
So Kei should totally have uploaded it anyway to ruin those guys who are no good.

Also is this going to be a triangle where Noel like the boy, the boy likes the MC, and the MC likes Noel or will both childhood friends end up liking our MC and they have to choose boy or girl and which they want (unless Noel only likes girl version)

Dex-chan lover
Also is this going to be a triangle where Noel like the boy, the boy likes the MC, and the MC likes Noel or will both childhood friends end up liking our MC and they have to choose boy or girl and which they want (unless Noel only likes girl version)
I REALLY dont think Noel likes Eito. His death glare to her clearly scared her and her insistence at not liking him when her friend asked seemed 100% genuine not a "n-no I dont like him! blush" type of way.

Theres bad blood between them I think.

Seems set up more Eito and Noel like Keisuke regardless of things like Keisuke being male or female. Eito basically outright said it already in an earlier chapter and Noel feels the same but since now she can actually interact with "Kei-chan" again shes happy.

Dex-chan lover
Unlikely to happen (a manga can only be so based) but what if Eito feels left out and uses his wish to be one of the girls too?

... nah, I'm just getting greedy and fantasizing about how to include the good boy without compromising on the TS yuri. But it would be cute to have the three childhood friends reunite as besties.

Dex-chan lover
Unlikely to happen (a manga can only be so based) but what if Eito feels left out and uses his wish to be one of the girls too?

... nah, I'm just getting greedy and fantasizing about how to include the good boy without compromising on the TS yuri. But it would be cute to have the three childhood friends reunite as besties.
You know, I actually had the same idea, given how Noel talked in the last chapter about how boys and girls "built walls around themselves" and she was feeling left out because of the resulting separation from Keisuke and Eito. Because now, Eito's on the other side of the "gender wall", and feeling that same sense of isolation. It feels like "the divide between boys and girls" will be playing a major role in the plot of this comic, one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’ve never seen a guy with his phone in his back pocket where I’m from
me neither, or anyone guy or girl, where I am from having something besides small things in your back pocket is uncommon in general, and a phone just sounds uncomfortable to sit on.

Users who are viewing this thread