Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I retrieve my bet from lucky kid, who's now the bad guy. My bet goes to ninja guy. Telepath man seems like the protagonist, but his wish doesn't go with an mc. And It would feel like a loss if he does lose his power, so I'm rooting for ninja guy!~

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@DaoLaw
telepath's wish does go with a main character: japanese MCs want a 'normal life' too often

Aggregator gang
This is just too epic, I can't take it anymore. Why is this so good!?

Dex-chan lover
Can I say I'm not rooting for ninja guy because I find his way of talking really annoying? XD Also, too bad the clairvoyance guy lost, but he probably wasn't going to be the winner anyway, so now all my bets are on lucky boy 'cause he's best character 10 outta 10.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh how is ninja going to beat lucky kid?

The only way to beat luck in a game of rock paper scissors is to make the losing option more lucky. How to do so however, it's hard to imagine.

@cgr True, but that's mainly for isekaied mc before they're soon overflowing with women who want their ADN and quickly forget that goal. But it's true that Telepath guy must have some dark past since he still wants to give up his ability even though he can switch on/off it. He ha many characteristics of an mc~

Users who are viewing this thread