Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
“Telepathy vs Clairvoyance”
Oh no. Is this going to pull the big meme of unending “I predict the you know that I predict that you know so I predict and you know, but I predict that you’ll know...” infinity loop and KO both of them?

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Money bags knows that he's about to get his butt handed to him.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Money bag gets his ass handeled, too. But then hypnosis chick has no money giver...except Money bag could sit in the audience later and begin to betting on the winners.

Disclaimer: My money is still on the ninja.

For everyone who didn´t get it: The ninja
is currently posing as the announcer. Accelerator Mitarai found out in chapter 5, but decided to not reveal it since he had no reason to.
And while muscle man seems like a funny dude, I am glad Accelerator Mitarai made it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting that hypnosis girl will hypnotize lucky kid but he is so lucky that he can't get hypnotized. Maybe the two will set up a situation where winning will result in more lost for the kid which makes losing the luckier option.

@MinecraftNoob Wait, for real?!

@Talismaster Ultimately, it all comes down to human reaction time. They're both able to change their throw in order to win but after that 0.3 seconds after "scissors" is up, the game is decided.

Google says that human reaction time for sight is 0.25 seconds, whoever throws first will lose since the other can change their throw in that last 0.05 seconds (or this might be too short of a time to change your hand but whatever). However, that is only in the physical sense; if we look at the supernatural, clairvoyant can look five seconds into the future while telepath can read minds. If we assume that both are similar to sight, they each are going to take 0.25 seconds to react. 5 / 0.25 = 20, adding in the final two in physical and you will get a total of 22 reactions. This is also assuming that neither of them will push beyond their limits to either decrease their reaction times or for clairvoyant to look even further in the future. There are also gods in this world so perhaps a god might come and help.

I'm looking forward to this battle.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Yes, for real.
In chapter 2, page 8, we saw Inazuma (the ninja) looming over the unsuspecting announcer. This was the last time we saw Inazuma. Then, in chapter 5, page 4, Accelerator (who can read minds) looks at the announcer and says "Wait, aren´t you... No, nevermind. Later, maybe." I think Inazuma hides from Yotsuba (the medium) who is trying to curse him.

Dex-chan lover
"Why do I get the feeling I'm about to be destroyed".

Fuckin' gold.

Users who are viewing this thread