Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

@Trew865 you could watch box peak, its the closest thing to it i can imagine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQz6WYtkMSs&list=PLwa6fmqvU-4FdlyCvFD8JP8zUMfh6GHAr

Dex-chan lover
Imma try to predict this.

Ninja have revealed all his tricks but medium haven't said anything so as much as we know, she might still hide several tricks up her sleeve.

"Whoever can move first will win this round" and so they say but in reality, if ninja can move at all, he will win because he can see what medium is throwing and choose the winning move. Ultimately, it all comes down to:

1. Whether the two of them are able to move at all since if they are unable to:
A. The one unable to move will be disqualified,
B. Or the two of them will be disqualified (this means that (i) one of the disqualified players could make a return to fill in the blank spot or (ii) the finale will be a 1 vs 1 vs 1).
2. If we assume that medium still has a hidden trick which allows her to move, all it comes down to is if her spirit powers can freeze ninja for the entire 0.3 seconds. If not, ninja is guaranteed to win.

Personally, I really hope that this is 1Bi since, if so, we get more chapters. If this ends up correct, we will see a secondary tournament where the winner rejoins the main tournament between hypnotist, rich oil tycoon, muscles, medium, and ninja where the first round will be three 1 vs 1 and the finale is 1 vs 1 vs 1. If every round is two chapters, this gives us eight extra chapters which I will happily accept.

Edit: OH BOY CHAPTER 9 IS OUT

Users who are viewing this thread